Hallo, leute!So, for today, I thought that I’d do a rather simple post and do a tag that I originally saw on booktube a little while ago. It’s called the “You’re Not Good Enough” book tag but I’m going to be doing a musical version of it. Essentially the idea of it is that I put a whole bunch of character names (for this purpose, musical characters) and you draw two out for every question and decide which you would rather select. Some of these questions are rather ridiculous, but they’re meant just to be fun, so I try not to think too much of it! Los geht’s!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
For this one, I drew Jekyll / Hyde from JEKYLL & HYDE and Franz Joseph from ELISABETH.
Potentially, both could be really great on a spelling B team. I mean, Jekyll’s a doctor and Franz Joseph is an emperor so both are fairly intelligent. I feel like Jekyll could think more for himself, but would having Hyde along for the ride be worth it? Hmm… well… I think that I’ll go with Jekyll / Hyde for this one and just hope that Hyde stays away from the competition!
2. Both characters want to kill you, who would you take on first?
For this one, I drew Grizabella from CATS and Sisi from ELISABETH.
This is a really tough question, really… I’m not sure which one I would take on first… maybe Sisi? Not because I don’t love Sisi—I really do—but I feel like she and I would probably come to a stalemate and just call it quits maybe before it even started and I’d feel really bad for taking on Grizabella!
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
For this one, I drew the Phantom from THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA and Emanuel Schikaneder from SCHIKANEDER.
I would definitely have to give the rose to Emanuel. Not really much of a debate here for me! But, to be honest, neither are exactly ideal choices. But… I feel like Emanuel really does try and at the end of the musical, he really does come full circle and change.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
For this one, I chose Annie from ANNIE and Elphaba from WICKED.
Okay, so, for this one, I’d hate to have either one volunteer for me. But, I think that I’d be more willing to have Elphaba volunteer for me just because she’s grown up and Annie hasn’t even lived her life yet. I feel like both would potentially try to volunteer though.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you rather have with you?
For this one, I drew Glinda from WICKED and Javert from LES MISÉRABLES.
So, this one is kinda tough. I feel like Javert would be more resourceful but would also be a bit of a downer to have around. Glinda has magic, though. But I feel like her magic might be next to useless on an island. Hmm… I think that I’ll pick Glinda though. She’d just be nicer to have around, I think!
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own TV show of course), who is your sidekick?
For this one, I drew Mary Poppins from MARY POPPINS and Munkustrap from CATS.
Ooh… this one’s tough. I think that both could make potentially great sidekicks. Mm… Mary Poppins would be a really cool sidekick to have but I also feel like Mary Poppins isn’t really the sidekick type… I’ll go with Munkustrap for this one! I think it’d be a good time!
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
For this one, I drew Gaston from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and Sydney Carton from A TALE OF TWO CITIES.
Whew… this is pretty bad. I think that both should probably be fired for communication skills. But… as much as I hate to admit it, Sydney would be more logical to fire for communication skills but man, Gaston’s pretty bad too.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
For this one, I drew Belle from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and Pippin from PIPPIN.
Belle, for sure. She’d probably get what I was going through and be able to help me out!
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
For this one, I drew Fantine from LES MISÉRABLES and Anna from THE KING AND I.
Huh. This one’s pretty tough…. Hmm… I can’t really see either of them being a part of the “popular clique” but I think that Anna would be more likely to be a part of the popular group.
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would forget your birthday?
For this one, I drew Christine from THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA and Jasmine from ALADDIN.
I think that Christine would probably be more likely to forget my birthday just because of how hectic her life is with work at the opera house, etc.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming Broadway star? Who would most likely be?
For this one, I drew Maria from THE SOUND OF MUSIC and Cosette from THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.
Ooh, I like this! This is kinda a tough call but I think that, when you really think about it, Maria’s the more logical choice!
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
For this one, I drew Éponine from LES MIZ and der Tod from ELISABETH.
Okay, so… der Tod is well… Death. I think that I’m definitely going to choose Éponine for this one. Though having der Tod over for a sleepover would definitely be… different.
13. Bam, you’re getting married. Who’s your husband/wife?
For this one, I drew Raoul from THE PHANOTM OF THE OPERA and Jean Valjean from LES MIZ.
Okay… well, I mean, I love both of these characters but I’d definitely have to choose Raoul for this one! Raoul’s such a sweet person and I definitely don’t think that Raoul would be the worst person I could marry.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
For this one, I drew Demeter from CATS and Enjolras from LES MISÉRABLES.
Okay, Enjolras would definitely ‘see’ the text and not reply. Let’s be real here! Man, this is actually perfect…
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by who?!
For this one, I drew Marius from LES MISÉRABLES and the Leading Player from PIPPIN.
Oh, well… Marius, duh! Marius would be much better to have in my family than the Leading Player!
So, that was fun! Hope you guys had fun reading this! Vielen Dank und tschüss!